My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Hey ladies and gents!

GreatReferrer

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Hey ladies and gents! Empty Hey ladies and gents!

Post by GreatReferrer Fri 01 Jul 2011, 8:58 pm

Hi, allow me to introduce myself, i am a veteran GPT user and, all has been well till... well i just got bored. everybody goes through it, doing offers and offers and hoping maybe 1 or 2 of 20 will credit just so you can be closer to your prize. and yes its not for the ill-tempered. but now i have found this new website, i know your thinking to yourself "I have heard it all before". but if you can just give me 5 minutes i can explain everything. Promise it wont be a waste. Lets say you want a new iPod, ps3, electronics etc. and you have no money for it, you can either go to a normal GPT website and get an option of either 200+ referrals or maybe 50 or so points. you say to yourself "oh that's not that bad, i can have that in a few days." WRONG. you actually can get that in a few months if your lucky. This website on the other hand has points and referrals just like that one. you say, "why is it different?". technically its not. its just easier. just 10 referrals and you get 425 dollars completely free. how easy can it get? you say, "its too good to be true", generally speaking that is what everyone thought, even me. so i did some research and well its true. i have found numerous websites along with review counting to thousands that say this is the true site that actually pays off. so I am giving you this once in a life-time offer to become enlightened

GreatReferrer

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Hey ladies and gents! Empty Re: Hey ladies and gents!

Post by GreatReferrer Fri 01 Jul 2011, 8:59 pm

i am not a bot either Smile

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:58 am