My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

2 posters

Hey There!

jleec92
    jleec92

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2011-09-22

Hey There! Empty Hey There!

Post by jleec92 Tue 25 Oct 2011, 10:55 pm

Hello!

I'm a woman searching for ways to make money online...and by-far GPT sites are the best way to go!

I'm apart of this "BEST GPT SITE" that pays the highest-paid offers...period. That site is HighestPayGPT where there's a low $2.00 Paypal cash-out with great offers. Please join if you think your GPT site is paying low offers. You'll be surprised of the difference!

Also check-out my blog about HighestPayGPT ~!!! http://highestpaygpt.tumblr.com
    Snowangel

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-10-31

Hey There! Empty Re: Hey There!

Post by Snowangel Tue 01 Nov 2011, 6:43 pm

I am interested in the website you talked about and I checked out your blog. But I could not figure out how to send post a message to you in your blog. I have been doing offers for about 6 months and still have a lot to learn.
    jleec92
    jleec92

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2011-09-22

Post by jleec92 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:01 am

Snowangel wrote:I am interested in the website you talked about and I checked out your blog. But I could not figure out how to send post a message to you in your blog. I have been doing offers for about 6 months and still have a lot to learn.

I'm sorry, about tha. For some reason my "ask" button won't show on my blog Sad

You're welcome to send me any questions to my email, jleec92@gmail.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:02 am