My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

www.Viewtexts.com -- 100% Free -- Get Paid to view text messages!

johnw

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

www.Viewtexts.com -- 100% Free -- Get Paid to view text messages! Empty www.Viewtexts.com -- 100% Free -- Get Paid to view text messages!

Post by johnw Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:49 pm

Let me start by re-stating the fact this this program is 100% free, will never cost a penny and has potential to be a large income every month!!

Now Let me fill you in on what this is, This is a get paid to program where you are paid to receive text messages.... just as simple as that! the company shares the ad revenue paid to them by the advertisers!

Now for each text message you receive ( up to 5 a day) you are paid 5 cents... to make it easy, approx. 7.50 usd a month.... not too much.. but keep reading...

You are also paid up to 7.50 a month for every member you refer... bring in 9 people, your making up to 75.00 a month just for those few people ( its really easy to bring in people, I get 3-4 a day from craigslist alone)

Oh wait, it gets better.... you are also paid down 5 levels, so for everyone your referrals bring in you get paid for and who they bring in, so on and so on....

Do you get paid for text messages right now? Why not?

there is no risk with this program, its 100% free. its a new start up, its only been live for a couple months, but we are now almost 40,000 members strong!

Visit the link, theres a video the will help explain. viewtexts.com

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:37 am