My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

+2
dollyup
rajnz
6 posters

Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched

rajnz

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2012-08-06

Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched Empty Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched

Post by rajnz Mon 06 Aug 2012, 1:15 am

Forget measly 1 cent per click, Make over $10 per Sign Up

Here is a new kid in the block for you all to look at. Megabux.co claims to be the next best Get Paid To (GPT) site and have listed thousands of “Paid To Sign up” offers for all members from all countries.

Go straight to “Paid To Sign Up” section in Members area after logging in. Find offers that suits you to complete. Make sure that you give all information correctly as these businesses are choosy and if found any wrong info, they may not pay you. So be extra careful and offer only correct info.

How to Make Money Here?
    1. Complete “Paid To Sign Up” Offers to get paid up to $10
    2. Refer Others to Earn 10 Levels of Referral Commissions
    3. Complete “Pay To Click” or Other Small Tasks To Earn More

Features/Member Benefits
    1 Point = 1 US Cent
    They are fully convertible and you can request cash out via PayPal, Payza, LibertyReserve.

You Can Start Free; 3 Upgraded Membership Levels are there
    1. Free
    2. Silver
    3. Gold
    4. Platinum

Unlimited Direct Referral, With up to 10 Referral Levels Deep Commission
    You can get a maximum of 2% Commission on Earnings, PTC Earnings and Purchases for all levels. You also get commission on signup bonus.

• Free members get commission from 4 referral levels.
    • Silver members get commission from 6 referral levels.
    • Gold members get commission from 8 referral levels.
    • Platinum members get commission from 10 referral levels.

Referral Bonus
    You get 1 cent for each new member you refer to Megabux program
    Complete “Paid To Signup” Offers To Earn Points
    1 point = 1 cent in the reward system
    Currently there are over thousands of “Paid to Sign Up” offers which can give upto 800 points for completing each offer.

12 Prizes to Win in Referral Contests
    There’s a launch contest going on right now:
    • One member who refers the maximum number of members get $10.
    • The second prize is $5 for one member.
    • The 3rd prize is $1 each for 10 members.

So, don’t waste any more time. Join megabux.co now and refer all your friends to it.
    dollyup

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-08-15

Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched Empty Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched

Post by dollyup Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:43 am

Any one fron any where in the world can become member of this site. So, it allows each and every one to earn money.
    rajnz

Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched Empty Offer Contest at megabux.co

Post by rajnz Thu 23 Aug 2012, 4:12 am

We have an offer contest at megabux.co which is ending on October 12th.

Offers are at the Paid to Sign Up Section

The prizes are as follows:

The person who completes the maximum number of offers (All should get credited and minimum 200 offers) will get $100

Second prize is $50 for the person who comes second (minimum 100 offers credited)

Third prize is $10 each for 5 members who come next and completes minimum 20 credited offers
    mrinmoy.sd

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-08-24

Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched Empty Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched

Post by mrinmoy.sd Fri 24 Aug 2012, 2:51 am

I joined the site and have earned some money. I want to know the way of transferring my money?
    forum789

Registration date : 2012-08-25

Post by forum789 Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:14 am

The site allows referring my friends to it. The most amazing part is that it pays me extra for the referrals that I make.
    rajnz

Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched Empty Top converting Offers

Post by rajnz Sun 26 Aug 2012, 2:35 am

Please check out the top converting offers at megabux.co

Get Fun Game - Hit Justin Bieber (US)
    Megaplayer - TV Series (US)
    iWinners Advantage (US)
    American Family (US)
    Skype Humoticons (US)
    Lifescript Beauty Samples (US)
    Arthritis Connect (US)
    NPD Research (US)
    Browse For The Cause (US)
    Lifescript - Tide (US)
    Political Poll (US)
    Headache Treatment (US)
    Protect Your Hearing (US)
    Prescription Tear Drops (US)
    Funloadia Multi-Conversion INT'L
    Funloadia Entertainment & Coupons Toolbar

ABS - American Beauty Sweeps *NO SCRUB* (International)
    90Deals.com $1000.00 Contest! (International)
    Reward Me (India)
    Global Daily Survey Router (PR1980) (International)
    PR1904 (IN)-Daily Survey (International)
    Mall World: Facebook Install (INTL) (EXCLUSIVE)
    Babylon - Translation Software - Argentina, Czech Republic, Malaysia, Paraguay, Portugal, Qatar, Russian Federation, Taiwan
    Video - Via.me - Mr. Rogers (International)
    Video - Pundit Rally (International)
    Free Diabetes Tools (International)
    debukol

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2012-08-27

Post by debukol Mon 27 Aug 2012, 2:04 am

Any one from anywhere in the world can become a member of this site. I have some friends who stay at various parts of the world and have become member of this site.
    roejane

Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by roejane Tue 28 Aug 2012, 7:39 am

debukol wrote:Any one from anywhere in the world can become a member of this site. I have some friends who stay at various parts of the world and have become member of this site.

The site is truly customer friendly. It allows us to contact them to clarify any quires that we have.
    roejane

Post by roejane Thu 06 Sep 2012, 1:04 am

I can see as a member I can earn as much money as I wish. I am my own boss. I work according to my time schedule and can earn money.
    mrinmoy.sd

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-08-24

Post by mrinmoy.sd Tue 11 Sep 2012, 10:44 pm

megabux.co looks promising. I just joined and I am looking to get far more members to it. Referral levels are depending on your membership status. At no cost members they've four referral levels which can be very good. For Platinum members ten referral levels.
    debukol

Post by debukol Wed 12 Sep 2012, 2:56 am

The site allows us to contact the owner and to clarify our doubts. This feature shows the transparency of the site.
    roejane

Post by roejane Wed 12 Sep 2012, 9:09 am

The functions which have to become carried out to earn capital are fairly very simple. No computer system literacy is expected to execute any job.
    forum789

Post by forum789 Fri 14 Sep 2012, 7:19 am

roejane wrote:The functions which have to become carried out to earn capital are fairly very simple. No computer system literacy is expected to execute any job.

oh Great!The jobs which have to become carried out to earn revenue is fairly straightforward and doesn't demand any laptop literacy. So any one who has the will to earn can join and earn dollars.
    debukol

Post by debukol Fri 14 Sep 2012, 12:35 pm

This site is totally lawful. It lets me to earn some extra money in a lawful way.
    roejane

Post by roejane Mon 17 Sep 2012, 1:32 am

I am with this site for earning some extra money. I see that there is a segment called contest. I want to know how to take part in these contests.
    rajnz

Post by rajnz Sun 23 Sep 2012, 5:09 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for the discussions and your support for megabux.co. Hope you all continue doing that.
    roejane

Post by roejane Wed 26 Sep 2012, 12:51 pm

I've joined. The internet site is beneficial. Plenty of Paid to signup presents.
    debukol

Post by debukol Thu 27 Sep 2012, 2:06 am

I have joined the site. I want to know more about the competition scheme. Can anyone throw some light in this respect?
    forum789

Post by forum789 Sat 29 Sep 2012, 8:07 am

The web page makes it possible for any individual from anyplace inside the planet to become its associate. So I can refer any of my good friends from anyplace within the planet to become an associate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:01 am