My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

3 posters

GOT 2 PAYMENTS OF $15 IN ABOUT 3 DAYS

nilla

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-04-29

GOT 2 PAYMENTS OF $15 IN ABOUT 3 DAYS Empty GOT 2 PAYMENTS OF $15 IN ABOUT 3 DAYS

Post by nilla Wed 29 Apr 2009, 5:39 pm

I found this site the other day and if you havent tried it yet give it a go I can promise you that it is well worth it i have cashed out twice in 1 week and only putting about 30 min a day into it. the cashout is $15 which may sound high compared to most gpt sites but this site credits about %90 of the offer you do instantly most times in minutes so no waiting. They also pay instantly within 24 hours but usally 2-3 hours. Made a little over $30 in a couple of hours worth of time. you can easily cashout your first day because of the $5 signup bonus you recieve.

give it a look see

http://www.cash4free.com/?ref=447404

site

GOT 2 PAYMENTS OF $15 IN ABOUT 3 DAYS Cash

paypal
    GOT 2 PAYMENTS OF $15 IN ABOUT 3 DAYS Paypal
    Patterson200506

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-04-30

GOT 2 PAYMENTS OF $15 IN ABOUT 3 DAYS Empty Re: GOT 2 PAYMENTS OF $15 IN ABOUT 3 DAYS

Post by Patterson200506 Thu 30 Apr 2009, 9:36 pm

Hi,

Check out this cool PTC/PTR Site. The truly paying one on the internet!!!

PTC/PTR worth $200
    No minimum payout for upgraded members
    Free member payout at $100,000

you can see member testimonials in the testimonial section, payment proofs in the last payouts sections, and indeed you can see their company photo in the About Us section of their site.

Don't spare a second thinking whether to join or not.

Click below and join

Essential PTR

GOT 2 PAYMENTS OF $15 IN ABOUT 3 DAYS Banner

Essential PTR is not one of the scam sites on the net. Have you heard of the great HYIP Investment company, Stoic Capital Management? Well this Essential PTR is an authorised representative of Stoic Capital Management.

So even if your decision is not to join, just click below and go to the About Us section of their site and see their complete details including their certificate, memorundum and of course their office.

Please take the time to visit. I guarantee you that this isn't one of the scam sites on the internet

Essential PTR

GOT 2 PAYMENTS OF $15 IN ABOUT 3 DAYS Banner

GOT 2 PAYMENTS OF $15 IN ABOUT 3 DAYS 4-26-2009-pp
    momofthreekids

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

GOT 2 PAYMENTS OF $15 IN ABOUT 3 DAYS Empty Re: GOT 2 PAYMENTS OF $15 IN ABOUT 3 DAYS

Post by momofthreekids Tue 19 May 2009, 7:04 pm

Congrats!!! Smile
    nilla

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-04-29

Post by nilla Wed 17 Jun 2009, 6:38 am

thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:55 pm