My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

2 posters

We need more active members!

Moneymaker13
    Moneymaker13
    Admin

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

We need more active members! Empty We need more active members!

Post by Moneymaker13 Tue 19 Jan 2010, 4:49 pm

Hey guys, I've been really busy and I've let the forum go, and it hasn't gotten too out of hand I just want to clean it up a little.

So, I just wanted to come by and say I'm back, and I will be for awhile.. I'm gonna start cleaning up the multiple posts, etc.. Also, we have a great ranking on search engines, we need to keep it going! So please add our forum link to your blog/site with the anchor text "GPT Forum" or "GPT Forums"..

I need some more moderators also, most of our moderators haven't been on for a looooooong time! So let me know if you'd like to become a moderator here at My GPT Cash Forums..

Also, if you guys have any ideas that I should do/change with the forum let me know! I'm thinking of starting a contest by the way, so keep your eyes peeled.Smile

Thanks members of MyGPTCash Forums!

http://mygptcash.com
    internetimm26

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2011-05-26

We need more active members! Empty Re: We need more active members!

Post by internetimm26 Fri 24 Jun 2011, 5:03 pm

Hello Thank For the information it was nice and ready to useful as i have search lot of think reading the term u told me thanks.

departamentos venta Mazatlán | departamentos mazatlan

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:39 pm