My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Coastercash.com - INSTANT PayPal Cashout & GREAT Offers!

CoasterCash

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-07-10

Coastercash.com - INSTANT PayPal Cashout & GREAT Offers! Empty Coastercash.com - INSTANT PayPal Cashout & GREAT Offers!

Post by CoasterCash Sat 10 Jul 2010, 6:28 pm

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW!!

Register for clicking and signing up! .50 cent referrals and low cash out by
    PayPal for only 5 dollars! You can choose check, gift card, or PayPal for your
    payment. They run weekly/monthly offer AND referral contests that pay AMAZING!

And they even give out daily promotion codes that will give you .05 daily for
    FREE! They even have a game which is called 2 cent slots! You pay either 1 or 2 cents and you have the chance of winning up to $30 in one turn!!!! The offers here credit faster than ANY OTHER GPT you will find!! The offers here are also extremely high paying! I encourage everybody to sign up at CoasterCash, its a wonderful community. Everybody is really friendly and great to talk to! Sign up now!!

[url=http://coastercash.com/members register.php?ref=rodeo91394]CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW!![/url]

Register for clicking and signing up! .50 cent referrals and low cash out by PayPal for only 5 dollars! You can choose check, gift card, or PayPal for your payment. They run weekly/monthly offer AND referral contests that pay AMAZING! And they even give out daily promotion codes that will give you .05 daily for FREE! They even have a game which is called 2 cent slots! You pay either 1 or 2 cents and you have the chance of winning up to $30 in one turn!!!! The offers here credit faster than ANY OTHER GPT you will find!! The offers here are also extremely high paying! I encourage everybody to sign up at CoasterCash, its a wonderful community. Everybody is really friendly and great to talk to! Sign up now!!

To sum up, this is how it works!
    Step 1: Complete Offers and Trials and GET PAID!
    Step 2: Refer Family and Friends and Earn 20% of what they earn!
    Step 3: CASH OUT once you reach $5!!

This site is very legit and has payed out A LOT of money. THEY ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING A CONTEST THAT THE FIRST 8 PLACES RECEIVE A PRIZE!! First place wins a XBOX 360 120GB Elite Console, second place wins $50, and third place wins $25! It is very easy to participate in!

There is also a referral contest currently going on in which the first 3 places receive a prize! First place wins $15, second wins $10, and third wins $5. Right now it is anyone's game to win! PARTICIPATE TODAY!!

Here is proof of payment from other members of CoasterCash on the forums- http://coastercash.net/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=b40677b62ceb4352a0ab04da4e8727e5

Here is proof of MY payments I have received Smile - Coastercash.com - INSTANT PayPal Cashout & GREAT Offers! 2mq6kx5 Here is my referral link to signup! Smile - CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW!!

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:02 am