GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Wallet Stuffer- GPT done differently

walletstuffer

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2010-07-24

Wallet Stuffer- GPT done differently

Post by walletstuffer on Sat 24 Jul 2010, 8:18 am

I have just launched Wallet Stuffer. It is a brand new GPT site, with a few important differences. The most obvious difference is that we pay 100% referral commissions. When your referral does an offer, you will get credited as well. Most of the offers pay 75 cents or more, so enough referrals can add up to a LOT of money!

I know what you're thinking, it would only work if my referrals are active. This is the reason for the second main difference. Each member must complete at least 3 offers a week. This means that all of your referrals will be active just as you will be. By doing the three offer minimum only, and most offers paying 75 cents each, that means that each person you refer will earn you $8 a month or more!

Being that the site is only a day old, right now there is a longer wait time for payments than I'd like, and a higher minimum cashout than I'd like, but once there are enough members and enough offers being done it will be shortened and lowered. As the site expands and becomes better established, there will be more offers and many upgrades made to the site. Sign up today and grow with us, and help change the way people make money online. Sign up now!
    walletstuffer

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2010-07-24

Re: Wallet Stuffer- GPT done differently

Post by walletstuffer on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 4:21 pm

Wallet Stuffer is now WalletStuffer.org!

davidb100

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2010-07-28

Post by davidb100 on Wed 28 Jul 2010, 1:00 am

Site needs alot of work. Go to a real site

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 22 Nov 2017, 11:29 pm