My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

MyQMall-Earn up to $4.50 per referral you have for 1 simple offer

MyQMall

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-03-24

MyQMall-Earn up to $4.50 per referral you have for 1 simple offer Empty MyQMall-Earn up to $4.50 per referral you have for 1 simple offer

Post by MyQMall Thu 12 May 2011, 6:04 pm

We, MyQMall.com, are having a Promotion that can earn you up to $4.50 per referral you have for 1 simple offer.

The detail is as follow:

We have a Trial offer that require only $1, Paypal or creditcard only, and reward the user $5 (500% return). If you use your MyQMall.com referral link, and your referral complete the offer, it will earn you $0.50 per completion. If total conversion from my site for this particular offer during a calendar month is more than 100, all refers who have any referral completed this offer in that canlendar month will be entitle to an additional $3 reward per referral who completed this offer. If you have more than 50 referrals who completed this offer during a calendar month, you will be paid another $50 in addition to any other benefits.

Total conversion for this offer during a calendar month:
    1-50: No additional benefit.
    51-75: $1 additional benefit to you per your referral completion.
    76-100: $2 additional benefit to you per your referral completion.
    101 and up: $3 additional benefit to you per your referral completion.

Since the offer is total conversion, even you have only 1 referral who complete the offer during the month, you could still be entitled to $3 additional benefit.

Register at MyQMall.com and start referring now. Wink
    If you have any question, please post it here or pm me. Thank you.

Looking for payment proof? You can check out the forum of MyQMall.com

Ref link

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:25 pm