My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

5 posters

PaidOffers.org - New and GREAT site!

squish

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

PaidOffers.org - New and GREAT site! Empty PaidOffers.org - New and GREAT site!

Post by squish Sun 08 Mar 2009, 5:29 pm

Earn a whopping 40% of what you're first level referrals make! You won't find that anywhere else! Quick offer confirmations! TWO contests going on right now...worth a shot!

Last edited by squish on Thu 19 Mar 2009, 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dexter

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

PaidOffers.org - New and GREAT site! Empty Re: PaidOffers.org - New and GREAT site!

Post by dexter Mon 09 Mar 2009, 12:59 pm

[quote="squish"]Earn 25% of what you're first level referrals make! Quick offer confirmations! TWO contests going on right now...worth a shot!

[/quote

I will try it out squish
    squish

PaidOffers.org - New and GREAT site! Empty Re: PaidOffers.org - New and GREAT site!

Post by squish Wed 11 Mar 2009, 2:46 pm

Just edited this... You earn 50% of what your first level referrals make. Not 25%, as I previously mentioned.

Edited again: You earn 40% of what your first level referrals make.

Last edited by squish on Thu 19 Mar 2009, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    briguy
    briguy
    Admin

Number of posts : 90

Post by briguy Tue 17 Mar 2009, 8:10 pm

squish wrote:Just edited this... You earn 50% of what your first level referrals make. Not 25%, as I previously mentioned.
    Great site that you joined squish! Note there has been referral rates changes since this posting and other perks for being members of the site!

Okay I am very familiar with the owner of PaidOffers.org! I am very confident in his new venture! He also has a huge downline (referrals) in all the GPT site that he promotes!

Okay to keep this sweet and before you lose attention! I know must of the members here are good at promoting and have their own sites/blog so...Here's is my deal!
    (1) Sign up under squish! Just click on her referral banner!
    (2) Let squish or me know your referral number! Pm etc
    (3) I will put your referral number in a rotating banner(s) on a few of my sites/blogs !
    (4) The offer is for only 8 more signups!
    (5) Every page load (visit) to the blog will have a different referral banner!

I will do all the promoting, getting the traffic and search engine indexing!
    All you have to do is just sign up under squish!

How does that sound! Feel free to ask any questions, voice any concerns in this thread!

Last edited by briguy on Thu 09 Apr 2009, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blog option nolonger available)
    squish

Post by squish Thu 19 Mar 2009, 6:09 pm

That is a very generous offer, Briguy!
    briguy
    briguy
    Admin

Post by briguy Thu 19 Mar 2009, 6:31 pm

squish wrote:That is a very generous offer, Briguy!
    Thanks just trying to help my friends out!
    briguy
    briguy
    Admin

Post by briguy Thu 26 Mar 2009, 6:48 pm

Just a update to the deal!
    (1) Sign up under Squish! (Just click on her forum name!)
    (2) Let Squish or me know your referral number! Pm etc
    (3) I have put 4 referral numbers already in a rotating banner(s) on 2 of my biggest sites!
    (4) The offer is for only 6 more signups!
    (6) Make payout ($5.00) and post your check in the forum (PaidOffers.org)conntact me (briguy) at that same forum with your Paypal email address and I will put $1.00 in your paypal account! Yes that correct..a bonus for making payout!

I will do all the promoting, getting the traffic and search engine, indexing!
    All you have to do is just sign up under Squish!

How does that sound! Feel free to ask any questions, voice any concerns in this thread!

Last edited by briguy on Thu 09 Apr 2009, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    niki029
    niki029

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by niki029 Thu 09 Apr 2009, 1:02 pm

Just joined!!
    briguy
    briguy
    Admin

Post by briguy Thu 09 Apr 2009, 4:09 pm

Thanks Niki029! Your referral link has been added!

Just another update to the deal!
    (1) Sign up under Squish! (Just click on the name!)
    (3) I have put 5 referral numbers already in a rotating banner(s) on 2 of my biggest sites!
    (4) The offer is for only 5 more signups!
    (6) Make payout ($5.00) and post your check in the forum (PaidOffers.org)conntact me (briguy) at that same forum with your Paypal email address and I will put $1.00 in your paypal account! Yes that correct..a bonus for making payout!

niki029
    niki029

Post by niki029 Fri 10 Apr 2009, 8:56 am

That site isn't too informative. I'm a bit disappointed so far. The FAQ's are just awful! Mad
    briguy
    briguy
    Admin

Post by briguy Fri 10 Apr 2009, 4:02 pm

Lol yes being a newer site, there are some flaws to the site! Getting offers/surveys is probably the hardest of all. Anyway, the owner is not known for his spelling but I am sure that the 40% 1st level (very generous) will make up! I will get in contact with the owner and bring your concerns!
    Thanks niki029!
    Moneymaker13
    Moneymaker13
    Admin

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by Moneymaker13 Thu 16 Apr 2009, 5:01 pm

briguy wrote:Thanks Niki029! Your referral link has been added!

Just another update to the deal!
    (3) I have put 5 referral numbers already in a rotating banner(s) on 2 of my biggest sites!
    (4) The offer is for only 5 more signups!

Hey, I'm going to sign up under squish right now!!!
    briguy
    briguy
    Admin

Post by briguy Fri 17 Apr 2009, 2:24 pm

Thanks MoneyMaker13! Your referral link has been added to at least two of my sites!

Just another edit and update to the deal that I am offering!
    (3) I have put 6 referral numbers already in a rotating banner(s) on at least 2 of my biggest sites!
    (4) The offer is for only 4 more signups!
    (6) Make payout ($5.00) and post your check in the forum (PaidOffers.org) contact me (briguy) at that same forum with your Paypal email address and I will put $1.00 in your paypal account! Yes that correct..a bonus for making payout!

Thanks again MoneyMaker13,niki029
    niki029
    niki029

Post by niki029 Fri 17 Apr 2009, 2:38 pm

I realized after my last post that the site was newer. I am really starting to enjoy it there now. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:34 am