My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

LIONGPT, PAYMENT PROOF + REVIEW

jamesss242

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-09-07

LIONGPT, PAYMENT PROOF + REVIEW Empty LIONGPT, PAYMENT PROOF + REVIEW

Post by jamesss242 Sat 03 Sep 2011, 4:01 am

[b]LionGPT is one of the BEST gpt sites around...
    Some of LionGPT's current high lights are:

1. 100% REFERRAL RATES
    Meaning: when you get some one to signup under you, like i am trying to do right now, you get 100% of their earnings from offers.
    offers are incentives offered by advertisers so the admin makes revenue, and the member makes a fraction of the revenue, determined by the admin.

2. High offer rates
    LionGPT offers round about a 50% - 60% offer rate. Which is quite decent comparing to the average GPT offering only 35% - 45%

3. Active Admin
    The admin is active, which means faster payouts, and near instant support. ALSO LionGPT has a co-admin, April, who assits with support and is mostly online in the chat box Smile

thats just 3 of the amazing features....there are only SO MANY more i could name!

the currency's in lion gpt (GPT talk)
    Cash, can be earned in offers, can be converted to points at any time with the converter
    Points, can be earned by offers and SLOTS, can be converted to cash at any time with the converter

HOPEFULLY i covered the basics of LionGPT
    if you would like to signup
    click the following banner:
    LIONGPT, PAYMENT PROOF + REVIEW 3

if you want to request some information about LionGPT, or you have a general question...feel free to post here!

Payment Proofs: Currently paid me $54.11

LIONGPT, PAYMENT PROOF + REVIEW 29liongptLIONGPT, PAYMENT PROOF + REVIEW 25lion

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:21 pm