My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

2 posters

Very Cool Paid To Post Site..TRY!!!

moneymagnet1

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-09-02

Very Cool Paid To Post Site..TRY!!! Empty Very Cool Paid To Post Site..TRY!!!

Post by moneymagnet1 Fri 09 Sep 2011, 6:32 am

If you love discussing anything and everything under the sun then this is the forum site for you.

$0.02 per thread
    $0.01 per reply

The rate may a bit low but You are being paid to disscuss thing you really like.

Comment about starbucks' coffee, any thoughts you have about the burger at McDonalds...

Play word games, number games...and still get paid!

Minimum payout is $1.50 through PayPal.

...if it is not too much to ask kindly indicate my username: moneymagnet as your referrer. My mom's birthday is getting sooner and i would want to buy her a gift the referral bonus which is $2 would be a big help...thanks!

[url][/url]>>>JOIN NOW<<<
    deedrafeld

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-09-20

Very Cool Paid To Post Site..TRY!!! Empty Re: Very Cool Paid To Post Site..TRY!!!

Post by deedrafeld Tue 20 Sep 2011, 3:03 pm

I found a new web site..not like a paid to post but a GPT. it is called Coolercash.com I have made over 50 in the last week. they have a lot of offers. if you want to check it out Coolercash.com you can use me a s a referral if you want doesn't matter. deedrafeld

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 10:09 am