My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

2 posters

Just Received Another Instant Payment From Neobux - Proof!!

suzks26

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Just Received Another Instant Payment From Neobux - Proof!! Empty Just Received Another Instant Payment From Neobux - Proof!!

Post by suzks26 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 11:14 am

I received another payment from NeoBux as soon as I requested it - my money was in my AlertPay account immediately! At NeoBux you earn up to $.015 per click and up to $.01 for every ad your referrals click. This is the best PTC!! You only need to reach $2 to cashout for the first time and you can cashout via Paypal or AlertPay. I've earned over $100 just clicking a few minutes a day at this great site!

http://www.neobux.com/?r=suzks26

Here is proof of my payment:

Just Received Another Instant Payment From Neobux - Proof!! Neobux10-1
    jleec92
    jleec92

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2011-09-22

Just Received Another Instant Payment From Neobux - Proof!! Empty Re: Just Received Another Instant Payment From Neobux - Proof!!

Post by jleec92 Thu 03 Nov 2011, 10:34 am

Actually the advertisement click rates are more for other members(Gold, Sapphire, Ultimate, etc.).

As a Standard member you get $0.005/click from your referrals. Today marks my 1st month on Neobux and it's GREAT!!! SO far I have 55 referrals and as of now I get =~ $0.80 a day. Cant's wait to purchase another referral pack and hopefully soon I'll gain enough to buy the Gold Membership "holla"!!!

Happy for your Payment!!! As of now I only spend my money on referrals and won't withdraw anything until after I get the Gold membership.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:47 am