My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Earn Up to 10-20 USD per day using videobb (with payment proof)

andr4043

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Earn Up to 10-20 USD per day using videobb (with payment proof) Empty Earn Up to 10-20 USD per day using videobb (with payment proof)

Post by andr4043 Sun 13 Nov 2011, 4:24 am

VideoBB-Videobb.com - Payment proof

Earn Up to 10-20 USD per day using videobb (with payment proof) 5714531_f260

You get paid for uploading.

The project in a few words:

As usually I will help my referrals out. This is one of the easiest and least time consuming methods to earn money online. I am saying so, because you can make decent money with just uploading 2-3 videos per day and advertising your videos (I will share the information where you can share your links with my referrals). Videobb pays YOU for the traffic that your videos generate (the more views yur videos get, the more money you will earn). With very minimum effort you can make the minimum payout which is 20 USD. You definately do not have to be uploading all day long to make this payout, several videos each day will do it. Of course the longer you will be there, the more money you will earn. You can use your creativity how to get even more views which will result in even more money paid out to you. I will send an ebook to everyone who has registered through my referral link.

Note: When you register through my referral link, send me a personal message containing your nickname. Please do not write in the comment section. If I will find your nickname in my referral list I will send you an ebook as soon as I can.

Why Videobb?
    There are several alternatives to videobb. However, most of the other sites have some sort of ranking system, which allows the admins of the sites to manipulate with your earnings. Besides videobb pays quite a lot for the traffic compared to other websites.

How much can you earn?
    There are no limits how much you can earn. I know some people who only earn a few USD cents each day, whereas other earn 10-20 USD each single day.

Payment Scheme:

Earn Up to 10-20 USD per day using videobb (with payment proof) 5714569_f520

Payment methods:
    Paypal
    Alertpay
    Webmoney

Payment Proof:

Earn Up to 10-20 USD per day using videobb (with payment proof) 5714624_f520

Please send me a message, so I can give you link. After that I will teach you how to earn money with the site. Enjoy.

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:18 am