My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

The most EPIC GPT site EVER!

Mitsuki3

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The most EPIC GPT site EVER! Empty The most EPIC GPT site EVER!

Post by Mitsuki3 Sat 31 Dec 2011, 3:30 pm

Hi guys! I just wanted to tell you about this GPT site which I find very EPIC. If you join under my referral link, which can be found on my blog "gift card scooper" (google it with the quotation marks)

I will give you referral-exclusive features to make your experience with the site even more EPIC! Visit my blog to learn more about those irresistable features

Now about the site. GiftHulk is a GPT site where you can earn gift cards from Amazon, Fandango, and SO MUCH MORE. Here are the reasons why GiftHulk is EPIC:

1.) Super cheap gift cards (a $5 Amazon gift card costs only 169 coins, as opposed to 500 points (or more) on most other sites)
    2.) They start you off with 50 coins just for signing up.
    3.) They have something called "the Fountain of Youth," where codes can earn you coins
    4.) They add at least one code each day (found on their Facebook and Twitter)
    5.) They have a 20% referral rate.

So what are you waiting for? Join Now! If you join under the link, please reply to this thread with your GiftHulk username so I can make sure you are a real referral.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:51 pm