My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

5 posters

Treasure Trooper

Spark_Plug

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Treasure Trooper Empty Treasure Trooper

Post by Spark_Plug Wed 04 Feb 2009, 10:03 pm

I am part of a pretty good GPT site, very unique. There are lots to do and a lot of offers to complete. New offers added almost daily.

Check it out Here
    Wandershroom
    Wandershroom

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Treasure Trooper Empty Re: Treasure Trooper

Post by Wandershroom Thu 05 Feb 2009, 1:01 pm

I joined treasure trooper awhile ago, looked around it did seem very unique. I haven't really done anything. I'll have to go back and give it a try. Are there any tips for this site?
    ableinc

Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by ableinc Tue 10 Feb 2009, 8:40 pm

Treasure trooper has the same kind of offers as cashcrate. But have noticed that tt gets them first and then cashcrate gets them. But still rather do cashcrate. There is one other site i do but the offers don`t credit as fast as they say they do.
    jaoli91
    jaoli91

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-02-03

Post by jaoli91 Tue 10 Feb 2009, 8:43 pm

ableinc wrote:Treasure trooper has the same kind of offers as cashcrate. But have noticed that tt gets them first and then cashcrate gets them. But still rather do cashcrate. There is one other site i do but the offers don`t credit as fast as they say they do.

Good to know! I always wondered what type of offers Treasure Trooper had, I promised someone I'd sign up.
    ableinc

Post by ableinc Tue 10 Feb 2009, 8:50 pm

tt they have is what is called .25 cent bin. They approve 99.999 % of the time. But like i said its all the ones i have done through cashcrate. Another thing to watch if you do sign up they have alot of repeat offers. The same one over and over again.

Referrals are real easy to get there, because you can buy referrals with pearls you earned. Through everytime you complete an offer they give you so many coins or gold. Then you play some game if you guess where the pear is at you get the pearl. I could go on but take a break lol
    jaoli91
    jaoli91

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-02-03

Post by jaoli91 Tue 10 Feb 2009, 9:05 pm

ableinc wrote:tt they have is what is called .25 cent bin. They approve 99.999 % of the time. But like i said its all the ones i have done through cashcrate. Another thing to watch if you do sign up they have alot of repeat offers. The same one over and over again.

Referrals are real easy to get there, because you can buy referrals with pearls you earned. Through everytime you complete an offer they give you so many coins or gold. Then you play some game if you guess where the pear is at you get the pearl. I could go on but take a break lol

Fascinating! Pearls, coins and gold...that's living up to its name Treasure Trooper indeed, Lol. Hm the .25 bin sounds good. Idk, though, I did so many cashcrate offers that I probably ruled out all theirs!
    ableinc

Post by ableinc Tue 10 Feb 2009, 9:45 pm

There forum is confusing

Its pretty cool
    briguy
    briguy
    Admin

Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post by briguy Wed 11 Feb 2009, 12:10 am

ableinc wrote:There forum is confusing

lol I been promoting TT as long as I have Cashcrate...but since I am mainly on cashcrate forum..not too well liked on their forum especially among the diehard TTers and admins! lol
    ableinc

Post by ableinc Wed 11 Feb 2009, 4:29 pm

briguy wrote:
    ableinc wrote:There forum is confusing

lol I been promoting TT as long as I have Cashcrate...but since I am mainly on cashcrate forum..not too well liked on their forum especially among the diehard TTers and admins! lol

There Admins is not very good anyway. I had asked a question about a few weeks ago and the mod answer my question. She had told me to keep doing the ones that have been repeated. TT has offers on there that are 4-5 times the same. But as they said keep trying to do them over again. Its not aganist the rules as they say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:05 am