My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Points2Shop - The BEST GPT site EVER!

Skittles-

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-03-20

Points2Shop - The BEST GPT site EVER! Empty Points2Shop - The BEST GPT site EVER!

Post by Skittles- Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:28 pm

Hey all,

I'm going to release the information about a GPT site i've been using for around 2years now.

The site is called Points2shop/Cashle - As many of you know how it works, you won't need to read the next part. But you might need/want to correct me if I get any of it wrong.

Points2Shop/Cashle gets paid by the advertisers for us filling out surveys, watching videos, completeing tasks.

We then recieve a % of what they get from the advertisers, some surveys are $1 surveys - (The minimum payout is $1 - Takes 2-3days for payment but once you reach Gold level (FREE) you get instant payments!!) You can also get points (Points2Shop) side of the site, which these points can be spent on Amazon - Don't worry if you don't have a Amazon account you don't need one!

You can earn points just by watching youtube videos, referring friends, doing really easy tasks, completing offers, winning the lotto, merits comps, games.

That's quite a few ways huh!

Please be aware that it only 1 account per household/ip.

IF you use a proxy you WILL be banned.

If you was to sign up using my referral link (It's in my signature) And I will pm you once you've signed up and earned $1. (Very easy!!) I will pm you my referral guide, which is very very good.

If you don't want to sign up via my referral you can sign up by googling points2shop (can't post links for 7 days Sad )

Enjoy Smile

Any questions - PM Me here! alien

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:05 pm