My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Get paid to complete offers

natali77

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Get paid to complete offers Empty Get paid to complete offers

Post by natali77 Sat 18 Apr 2009, 5:30 am

Get paid to complete offers 674_28

Get paid to complete offers at SquishyCash. They have over 1000 offers - and tons of them are free! They have lots of great contests to help you earn even more too !!! You can withdraw at $20 - payment is made to Paypal or via check. I have been paid too - I just recived another early payment!!
    squishycash.com is one of my favorite offer sites. I joined them about a month or two ago and I quickly made cashout. I like them for a few different reasons: they have a lot of promotions and contests, one almost everyday. They also have an option to cashout and get your money the next day instead of waiting a whole month, the only catch is that they have a 25% fee. It’s still useful for people like me who need the money right away. They have a lot of freebies and they also credit pretty quickly. It didn’t take me long at all to get to my first payout and I only need about $5.00 more bucks to get my next payout. Another thing that I really like about them is that there free offers credit most of the time, not like other offer sites that don’t credit free offers usually. They have trial offers that pay more as well, just not as many as the freebies. They also have chips that you can cash in for different things like money, gift cards, account upgrade, and a few electronics.
    This is by far one of my favorite offer sites.Squishy Cash $ 10 Sign Up bonus

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:52 pm