My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Fast Paying GPTs ~ with games!

Rosefern

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-05-29

Fast Paying GPTs ~ with games! Empty Fast Paying GPTs ~ with games!

Post by Rosefern Fri 29 May 2009, 9:28 pm

Earn money on PrizeLive by the simply completing offers, PTC or my favorite, playing games! You can even "Own and Offer" and pay to have ownership of it for a certain amount of time, in which if someone completes the offer, you get 10%. There is a friendly community you can interact with in the forums too. Best of all, you can get instant payment everyday with a low payout to PayPal of $1.

There is a 3 day period after joining where you can't request payment, but that just gives you time to get to know the site and earn yourself enough to start your PrizeLive payments off with a bang.

This is by far my favorite GPT.

Fast Paying GPTs ~ with games! Banner2_120x60

Cashle is another GPT I quite like. It has 2 platforms. One (Cashle) to earn cash by. You can request payment to PayPal at $1 and get paid daily. On the other, Points2Shop, you earn points to buy anything you want from Amazon. You can even claim a $1 note from P2S as proof they do pay!

Cashle and P2S also have games to earn money, which is my favourite way to earn. ^^

Fast Paying GPTs ~ with games! 120x60-Banner

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:29 am