My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

2 posters

RichPortGPT - International GPT Site That Pays Instantly To PayPal!

RichPortGPT
    RichPortGPT

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-07-04

RichPortGPT - International GPT Site That Pays Instantly To PayPal! Empty RichPortGPT - International GPT Site That Pays Instantly To PayPal!

Post by RichPortGPT Sat 04 Jul 2009, 10:57 pm

RichPortGPT - International GPT Site That Pays Instantly To PayPal! RichportGPT_goldbar_728x90_3

Hi All:

First let me introduce myself... I am the owner of a Newly Opened GPT Site. We opened for business about a month ago and it has been great so far!

Here's a few things you should know about RichPortGPT:

I. General Information:

* RichPortGPT is an Interational GPT Site that pays instantly to PayPal. We have hundreds of offers available to users from different parts of the World and these have an approximate value of $2,000.00 (USD). We pay via paypal, prepaid visas, and tons of other prize options.

II. Payment Methods:

* We Pay Via PayPal, Prepaid Visas and/or checks
    * We also have hundreds of available prizes to choose from. These range from electronics to clothing to internet domains to giftcards.. you name it
    * If you desire something that we currently do now offer...just submit a Custom Order and we will buy the product and ship it to.

III. Cash-Out:

* We Currently Pay Instantly to PayPal
    * If you have a Premier or Business Account with PayPal... don't worry about it, we pay your paypal fees so you can have the money you earned. If you request to be paid $5... you will be paid $5...that's our Policy. YOu get what you request!
    * We have a No-Minimum Cash-Out Policy. You can even request a payment of $.01.

IV. Contests:

* We Normally have contests running all the time. Prizes Vary from contest to contest. We urge you members to check the forum frequently to be up to date with out current and future contests! Also... we are implementing a new contest for forum members only. Those of you who are members of our forums will received special coupon codes and Secret Contest in which you can participate! So, if you want to be part of these contests, register at out forums!

I think that covers it all... We urge members and users to head over to our forums and check it frequently as we may have Contests running and other important news which will ony be posted at the forums.

Thanks,
    W. Maldonado
    RichPortGPT
    RichPortGPT

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-07-04

RichPortGPT - International GPT Site That Pays Instantly To PayPal! Empty Re: RichPortGPT - International GPT Site That Pays Instantly To PayPal!

Post by RichPortGPT Tue 21 Jul 2009, 12:26 am

Hi All,

We recently changed the layout of our site. We recommend you go ahead and check it out Very Happy

We have 4 active contests running Very Happy

W. Maldonado
    jmtchamp

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-07-30

RichPortGPT - International GPT Site That Pays Instantly To PayPal! Empty Re: RichPortGPT - International GPT Site That Pays Instantly To PayPal!

Post by jmtchamp Thu 30 Jul 2009, 10:28 am

This site it pretty cool, and it really does pay out fast.
    look
    RichPortGPT - International GPT Site That Pays Instantly To PayPal! Paya

Use my ref link :]

http://www.richportgpt.com/?ref=886

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:26 pm