My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Lockerz.com

wabalak

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-09-25

Lockerz.com Empty Lockerz.com

Post by wabalak Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:47 pm

Hey guys Lockerz is the place to go to buy the coolest stuff at the lowest prices, watch exclusive video, discover new music, play the hottest games, hang out with your friends - and get rewarded for just about EVERYTHING you do on the site.

One other thing you’ll love about Lockerz are PTZ (or “Pointz”). PTZ are Lockerz’ proprietary loyalty “currency” that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Redeem PTZ at the PTZ Place for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.

Too Good to Be True? Lockerz is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.

Right now Lockerz is a private site so to register for an account you will need to get invited by an account holder. Here's my email so you guys can email me for an invite.
    okatokat157@gmail.com

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:51 am