My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

SimpleGPT - Awesome GPT Site - Great contests - Come see.

findingfreecash

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-08-06

SimpleGPT -  Awesome GPT Site - Great contests - Come see. Empty SimpleGPT - Awesome GPT Site - Great contests - Come see.

Post by findingfreecash Thu 01 Oct 2009, 1:21 pm

From Admin
    Subject October Contests Part 1
    Date 9/30/2009 11:43 PM
    2-Week Offer Completions Contest: October 1st-15th: Complete the most offers & win!

1st Place: $150
    2nd Place: $75
    3rd Place: $50
    4th Place: $25
    5th Place: $10
    6th Place: $5
    7th Place: $4
    8th Place: $3
    9th Place: $2
    10 Place: $1

Month-Long Referral Contest (Referral must complete at least one offer)

This is the place to be!!! - http://simplegpt.com/members/register.php?ref=findingfreecash

Last edited by findingfreecash on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    findingfreecash

SimpleGPT -  Awesome GPT Site - Great contests - Come see. Empty Re: SimpleGPT - Awesome GPT Site - Great contests - Come see.

Post by findingfreecash Fri 16 Oct 2009, 12:09 am

2nd October Contest just announced - the same as the first

Oct 16th thru Oct 31st - Most completed
    1st place $150.00
    etc as above.

New contest started a few minutes ago - so..... get ready! you can do it!

Doug has also been adding some nice Paid to Click offers - they can be completed once a day. Super Easy offer - No personal information - no email, just a couple of clicks and you're done. They do NOT credit instantly, but I have had 100% credit for me. They really are that easy!

Click Here to sign up today!
    findingfreecash

SimpleGPT -  Awesome GPT Site - Great contests - Come see. Empty He's paying out BIG BUCKS in November

Post by findingfreecash Sun 01 Nov 2009, 12:25 am

NOVEMBER CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT:

Current Offer Contest Stats Unless otherwise noted, all contests end at 11:59pm EST.
    Offer Completion's Contest Nov 1, 2009 to Nov 15, 2009
    Complete the most offers that credit & you'll win!

Place User Prize Completed
    1 -- $150.0000 --
    2 -- $75.0000 --
    3 -- $50.0000 --
    4 -- $40.0000 --
    5 -- $30.0000 --
    6 -- $20.0000 --
    7 -- $10.0000 --
    8 -- $9.0000 --
    9 -- $8.0000 --
    10 -- $7.0000 --
    11 -- $6.0000 --
    12 -- $5.0000 --
    13 -- $4.0000 --
    14 -- $3.0000 --
    15 -- $2.0000 --
    16 -- $1.0000 --

Also the referral contest - Nov 1st thru Nov 30th
    1st place - $50.00
    2nd place - $25.00
    (Paid to Click offers do NOT count towards the referral contest.

Get a head start of Novembers contest.... start now!
    findingfreecash

SimpleGPT -  Awesome GPT Site - Great contests - Come see. Empty Re: SimpleGPT - Awesome GPT Site - Great contests - Come see.

Post by findingfreecash Mon 16 Nov 2009, 12:11 pm

Next step for the November Contest!!!!

Current Offer Contest Stats Unless otherwise noted, all contests end at 11:59pm EST.
    End of the Month Offer Completion's Contest Nov 16th thru Nov 30th
    Complete the most offers that credit & you'll win!

Place Prize
    1st $150.00
    2nd $75.00
    3rd $50.00
    4th $40.00
    5th $30.00
    6th $20.00
    7th $10.00
    8th $9.00
    9th $8.00
    10th $7.00
    11th $6.00
    12th $5.00
    13th $4.00
    14th $3.00
    15th $2.00
    16th $1.00
    17th $1.00
    18th $1.00
    19th $1.00
    20th $1.00
    21st $0.75
    22nd $0.75
    23rd $0.75
    24th $0.50
    25th $0.50

The referral contest is still in progress, it runs the entire month - 1st place $50.00 - 2nd place $25.00. Referrals must complete 1 offer and the daily surveys and daily paid to clicks do not qualify for this. I'm working on winning the referral contest so all help is appreciated. :-)

I have also been cashing out once a week (First thing Sunday Mornings)
    This is my most recent cash out.

Hello xxxxxxxxxx
    SimpleGPT/P4R just sent you money with PayPal.

Payment details
    Amount: $58.25 USD
    Transaction Date: Nov 15, 2009
    Transaction ID: 0DD6xxxxxxxxxx1404

View the details of this transaction online

SimpleGPT/P4R is a Verified buyer.
    findingfreecash

Post by findingfreecash Sun 06 Dec 2009, 10:07 am

Another great contest for December, like the one above... But I wanted to post a screen print of my earnings - This is from October 15th thru Dec 5th - I've made $439.53.

SimpleGPT -  Awesome GPT Site - Great contests - Come see. Simplepop20091205
    findingfreecash

Post by findingfreecash Mon 01 Mar 2010, 9:19 am

From Admin
    Subject March Contests posted!
    Date 2/28/2010 10:01 PM
    A new OFFER and REFERRAL contest have been posted for March! Congratulations to the winners of February contests.

Top prize again is $150.00 for 1st place - 40 places to win some extra cash. Contest runs from March 1st thru March 15th - Add it all up and Doug pays out over $1,000 in prize money! WOW!

How much of that can you earn? Come find out.
    findingfreecash

Post by findingfreecash Wed 10 Mar 2010, 2:50 pm

From Admin
    Subject New $1.00 cashout with paypal!!!
    Date 3/10/2010 12:05 PM
    Effective immediately, the minimum to cashout via paypal has been LOWERED to ONLY $1.00

Hope you enjoy this new change! The minimum for gift cards will remain at $5
    findingfreecash

Post by findingfreecash Wed 17 Mar 2010, 7:12 pm

Note from the owner:
    Unless something changes between now and midnight, tomorrow's paid email clicks will be worth $1.65

Be sure to open each offer and then click on 1 or 2 additional links that interest you.

If you're already signed up with SimpleGPT and are NOT getting their emails - go into "edit account" and be sure the box is checked at the bottom to accept emails from the site. That's all.
    findingfreecash

Post by findingfreecash Sun 21 Mar 2010, 9:58 pm

Super EASY offer added today. Fastest 25cents you'll ever make.

Check out the offer called:
    Australia Now - Click on 3 ads. - It credits before you click on 3 ads and it's a refreshing site to look through after the long winter we've had.

Get it before it's removed or reaches any daily caps.
    findingfreecash

Post by findingfreecash Tue 27 Apr 2010, 12:03 pm

Get paid to play games! Ton of offers here at SimpleGPT where you download the game, play it for a minute or two and get credit. They pay very well too. Simple process.... and so far, no VIRUS attached to ANY of the games.

I would like to point out that while you are doing the installation, there are a few advertisement windows that appear, for things like the ask toolbar, bling, weatherbug etc.... be sure to UNCHECK all the boxes on each window before clicking 'next'.
    After you have installed the game, a new window should appear for you to play the game.... play for a minute or so and you're done. Submit the offer here on SimpleGPT and watch them credit!!! They have been GREAT for crediting.

The forum posts instructions on how to uninstall the software without having to reboot your computer after each game. Takes a little getting use to but what new instructions don't take a little understanding.

Doug also has a batch of Paid Emails that earn 4 cents for each email. You need to check those out too.

I'm sure another great contest will start this weekend so GET READY!!! Is it your turn to WIN!!!!
    findingfreecash

Post by findingfreecash Sun 16 May 2010, 8:47 am

Games are gone, hopefully you were able to cash in on some of the earnings from them. If not, Doug has a new contest going. Runs from 05/16/2010 thru 05/31/2010 - Top prize $150.00 Yes $150.00.... Start now and you could win some extra free cash.

Good Luck!
    If I can help you get started, drop me a message.
    findingfreecash

Post by findingfreecash Wed 16 Jun 2010, 9:00 am

The 2nd half of June's 2 week completion contest started...
    Same prizes... 1st place $150.00 and pays out 40 spots.
    Good news for this contest is that someone hasn't jumped way out in the lead..... pretty much an even game (as of this morning). Things can change quickly so don't hesitate to get going on this contest.

Doug has been adding some great / fast crediting offers here too.
    I've been steadily been earning $20+ each week. Not bad considering I've been here for quite some time and don't have as many offers to do as a new person coming in.

Keep up the great work Doug.... still lovin' your site.
    http://simplegpt.com/members/register.php?ref=findingfreecash
    findingfreecash

Post by findingfreecash Tue 01 Mar 2011, 11:23 pm

Just in case someone is checking around to see if there's a good GPT site out there to earn some extra money at.... SimpleGPT is the one! They've been around for over 2 years.... always has a great contest going on and pays out instantly!!!!

Right now, Doug has added a new completion contest, it started today - 1st place prize is $125.00 (now who couldn't use that?)

Great email submit offers were added today that are crediting like crazy. Just be sure you sit on the offer page for a minute before closing out and it should have credited instantly for you. Clear cookies before doing the next one.

Still a ton of money to be earned here at SimpleGPT!

findingfreecash

Post by findingfreecash Sun 01 May 2011, 9:08 am

Being part of the "OLDER" generation, I remember the day when we'd make up May Day baskets and drop the off at friends' doorsteps, ring the bell (or knock on the door) and run like mad, hoping we wouldn't be caught. What fun......
    Kinda like the contests that Doug has..... not the part of ringing the bell and running like mad.... but completing as many offers as we can go get ahead of the pack. This morning when I look at the new contest for May, the 1st place person has only completed 5 offers..... that makes it a great for any one of you to get in the contest for yourself!

This past month, I only worked doing offers on a part time basis, because I have gone back to work (part time).... And I still placed 11th in last months contest. Not bad considering there are 50 places being paid. And Winning $7.50!
    findingfreecash

Post by findingfreecash Fri 01 Jul 2011, 8:52 am

Always a contest going on here at SimpleGPT - How about a 10 day contest. Started today!!!

10-Day Offer Contest Jul 1, 2011 12:00 AM to Jul 10, 2011 11:59 PM
    Complete the most offers that credit and you'll win some BONUS CASH! (Paid-to-click offers are not included)
    1st place prize is $50.00
    Pays out 15 places with lowest prize being $1.00

Come see what you can win.

Doug has also added something new, called HOT REWARD TOOL -
    It is a special section with all the HOT offers that are crediting and it's a long list! Free money people, what are you waiting for????

Offers still being added all the time, so if you haven't logged in lately, be sure you check back.

Here's my referral link if you're interested in signing up! Doug has done an awesome job running this site!!!! Keep up the GREAT WORK DOUG!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:08 pm