My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

4 posters

Hello All!

MelissasCrate
    MelissasCrate

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Hello All! Empty Hello All!

Post by MelissasCrate Thu 05 Feb 2009, 11:34 pm

Hi Everyone!

My name is Melissa and I have been using CashCrate, a gpt site, only since 1/31 and already have over $15! I'm almost to payout in just 5 days! I'm excited.

I am a Stay at Home mom and a mommy blogger, so this kind of FREE money gpt site is right up my alley. I am hoping to make more active referrals and really get the ball rolling by the end of the month.
    Moneymaker13
    Moneymaker13
    Admin

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Hello All! Empty Re: Hello All!

Post by Moneymaker13 Thu 05 Feb 2009, 11:36 pm

Welcome Melissa! WOW, thats amazing in 5 days! It took me 25 days to make the payout my first month.

Good luck on getting the active referrals!
    MelissasCrate
    MelissasCrate

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post by MelissasCrate Fri 06 Feb 2009, 12:28 am

Thanx very much. I know I have 4 referrals, but one is my friend that I know personally and for some reason he isn't completing offers. I'm gonna have to go over to his house. Also my MIL is one of my referrals, and I did a few offers to show her how, but she hasn't done any since. Again, I am gonna go over there and beat her LOL.

Last edited by jaoli91 on Fri 06 Feb 2009, 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed swearing.)
    jaoli91
    jaoli91

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-02-03

Post by jaoli91 Fri 06 Feb 2009, 3:01 am

MelissasCrate wrote:Thanx very much. I know I have 4 referrals, but one is my friend that I know personally and for some reason he isn't completing offers. I'm gonna have to go over to his house. Also my MIL is one of my referrals, and I did a few offers to show her how, but she hasn't done any since. Again, I am gonna go over there and beat her LOL.

Wow! Sounds like you take it out on your referrals personally! Lol, don't get too vicious.

Nice to see you a member btw!
    briguy
    briguy
    Admin

Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post by briguy Sat 07 Feb 2009, 4:17 am

Hey there MelissasCrate! Let me also welcome you to the forum! Seems that you naturally discovered the secret ingredient to making money..the personal touch!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:29 pm