My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

2 posters

My 10 Tips to earn FREE money fast with Cash Crate

MelissasCrate
    MelissasCrate

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

My 10 Tips to earn FREE money fast with Cash Crate Empty My 10 Tips to earn FREE money fast with Cash Crate

Post by MelissasCrate Thu 05 Feb 2009, 11:42 pm

I began using Cash Crate on 1/31 around 11 PM. In only 5 days I earned just over $15, check out my post here of the methods I use daily to achieve this kind of quick cash for FREE.

Then you can sign up under me at http://MommyCrate.tk/ and email me at MelissasCrate@gmail.com so I can help you personally create and achieve FREE money earning goals.
    briguy
    briguy
    Admin

Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

My 10 Tips to earn FREE money fast with Cash Crate Empty Re: My 10 Tips to earn FREE money fast with Cash Crate

Post by briguy Sat 07 Feb 2009, 3:27 pm

Nice site you have there MelissasCrate!
    In my opinion.. since you are using a 3 column layout and your left side is "set". I would add more post to your main page (setting-formatting) to bring down the middle!

Also as each posting has it own URL basically there will be more page linking to the main page.

As for the "right" side..I have used the RSS feature of blogger or even some social bookmarking icons.

Anyway just my opinions..keep up the great work!
    10 Top Earning Tips
    MelissasCrate
    MelissasCrate

My 10 Tips to earn FREE money fast with Cash Crate Empty Re: My 10 Tips to earn FREE money fast with Cash Crate

Post by MelissasCrate Sat 07 Feb 2009, 4:54 pm

Thanks so much BriGuy... I have been playing around with the layout that blog for quite some time. The header I actually have gotten many comments that it's too big, but I like it. Also the color, but I like it being bright. Too much darkness can ruin someone's mood. LOL. I will try out your advice. Thanks again.
    briguy
    briguy
    Admin

Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post by briguy Sun 08 Feb 2009, 4:08 am

Yes I can understand the point made about your header. On one hand it has the wow factor and catches the eyes! The artistic/creative aspect of a site, help you to brand your site with your visitors, show the personality of the blogger/webmaster!

Then on the other hand..the technical side! Visitors with small monitors that might have to scroll across to see the full banner!

Since most bloggers/webmaster try get and keep their visitor attention in the top part of the page, a big header might be a set back. A visitor might leave before the read any of their postings!

Ever come across those sites that have a big google leader board on the top part of the page.. it is there for a purpose, the site is ugly and the webmaster hopes that their visitor will click on the ads before they leave. that how they make their money)

Another factor against a big banner/header is promoting. For instance, traffic exchanges! Most traffic exchange put their customer site in a "I frame" (basically a page within a page) So when your ad(site) is viewed only the banner is exposed and a little more of the page is exposed!

Don't get me wrong..I like the look and feel for your site, I even visited it a few times today! Anyway it is yor site and your little piece of the internet!
    MelissasCrate
    MelissasCrate

Post by MelissasCrate Sun 08 Feb 2009, 3:32 pm

Thanx very much! Yes, I have seen so many blogs and such. One thing I know I will never try is changing the look of my site more than once every 3 months.

A few blogs I visit from Twitter friends, are constantly changing. And not just layout, one changes her domain like every month! It's rather annoying to have to update the buttons on my page, because they have changed the design or url link.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:54 pm