My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

extremegpt

jeff

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-10-19

extremegpt Empty extremegpt

Post by jeff Mon 19 Oct 2009, 11:23 pm

Extremegpt is a new GPT site offering very high rates on all our offers. We are giving 20-25% more then other sites. Due to advertiser restrictions we can't pay instantly until January 1st so payment is at net 20. We accept international members and are adding hundred's of int'l offers as we speak. Also we are having a promotion offering $.50 for every referral which completes $1 worth of offers. Valid until 12/31/09.

Join today: http://www.extremegpt.com

From Admin
    Hello everyone, welcome to Extremegpt. I am the new owner of this website as I have decided to give back to the GPT community and start my own. Let me introduce myself. My name is Jeff, I am currently a college student studying for a Business Administration degree.

I found Get-Paid-to websites three years ago and dreamed of owning my own. After getting sick of owners ripping off their members by giving low rates on offers, I have decided to change this. I will strive to give my members the best rates, and offer high quality leads to our advertisers so we can all hopefully go out happy. Stay tuned for much more.

Code:
    Current Promotions:
    Refer a member who completes $1.00 in offers and receive $.50 in addition to current referral rate of 15%

Referral Contest: Paying 5 places! (User must complete offer)
    1. $40
    2. $30
    3. $20
    4. $10
    5. $5

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:45 am