My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

NoMinGPT-AMAZING GPT site!!

legitgptsss

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-01-28

NoMinGPT-AMAZING GPT site!! Empty NoMinGPT-AMAZING GPT site!!

Post by legitgptsss Thu 28 Jan 2010, 9:55 pm

NoMinGPT, no minimum gpt with instant payments, completely international-Please join under me Smile

This site is great, I'll write a summary of what I am going to say, then will write in depth, mostly taken from the homepage of this gpt site.

Summary: This is a great website, partnered with the Lagoon GPTs. This site has faster crediting than any other site I have been on before. I have personally made $15+ on this website. Payment proof thread: Show nomingpt payed you cash - Page 3 - NoMinGpt Forum. I am open to any questions.

PS- YOU CAN MAKE $1+ FROM DAILY PTC ADS!! THATS ROUGHLY $30 A MONTH AND $365 A YEAR, ALL FROM PTC ADS!!!!!

Thank you!

Welcome to NoMinGPT!

NoMinGPT is a free international get-paid-to site with instant payments and no minimum cashout. You get paid for completeing short surveys and doing quick offers. If you have any questions or comments about NoMinGPT, just stop by the forum and ask.We are completely international, so no matter what Country you live in, you may join and earn free money!
    How To Earn

Way One

Complete Offers and surveys- You can complete offers or surveys that you want to complete. Each one will give you cash or points, which can be cashed out for cash and prizes. Most of our offers are free and short, so you'll earn in no time.
    Way Two

Referrals- Referrals are people you know or don't know that you tell about NoMinGPT and you give them your unique referral link to sign-up with. Your referral link can be found by hovering over the user menu on members area and clicking on referrals. On the top you will see your link. You earn 20% of anything your referral earns. So if they earn $10.00 you get $2.00. The more referrals, the more money.
    Way Three

Coupons- From time to time, on our forum we will give coupon codes. They could be worth $0.25, $0.50 or more for a certain amount of people. After that, they are worthless.
    Way Four

Contests and Raffles- NoMinGPT holds contests and raffles often. If you win, you get money or prizes. This is one of the easiest ways of making money.

NoMinGPT, no minimum gpt with instant payments, completely international-Please join under me Smile

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:53 pm