My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

FREE cash/prizes... 100% LEGIT

deeders

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-03-22

FREE cash/prizes... 100% LEGIT Empty FREE cash/prizes... 100% LEGIT

Post by deeders Mon 22 Mar 2010, 3:05 pm

Hello everyone! I just wanted to take a minute to tell you all about this really great site I recently found called Points2Shop.

Like many of you, when I see "Free prizes" or "Earn cash playing games", I'm skeptical to say the least. But when I read that they offer prizes through Amazon, I thought it was worth at least checking out. So I did and after a week I was (am) completely hooked and have become a true believer that you CAN in fact get stuff online for FREE. No joke!

Basically what you do is visit Points2Shop, sign-up and start completing offers. The offers range from completing surveys, to free offers and/or discount trials. Personally I stick to the ones that only cost a few minutes of time and keep my money in my pocket. Depending on the offer you earn either cash or points which can be redeemed for pretty much ANY item on Amazon.

Granted it's by no means fast cash, but there is great earning potential for when you have spare time. I've been a member for a little over a month and in my spare time I've earned (to date) $17.34 and the only prize I've redeemed was a pair of earrings. But again, this is only in my spare time. There are tons of users who have earned way more than myself in shorter amounts of time, just depending on how much time and effort you're willing to put forth.

So if you want FREE merchandise and/or cash, check out Points2Shop and join today. I just know you won't be disappointed :-)

Hope to see you all there!
    ~Dee~

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:13 pm