My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

$1 minimum instant paypal payouts!

welyncha

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-07-02

$1 minimum instant paypal payouts! Empty $1 minimum instant paypal payouts!

Post by welyncha Fri 02 Jul 2010, 7:45 pm

$1 minimum instant paypal payouts! Banner1

I just signed up for Prize Live a couple of days ago and I've already made $30, it's got to be the easiest GPT site i've seen so far and I've tried alot of them.

Most websites either make you earn points for prizes or earn a $20 or $30 minimum before you can cashout, but like the title says you only need to earn $1.00 to get paid and they pay instantly with paypal. Also with tons of offers paying 50 cents each you could easily cashout after 2 offers.

Theres also tons of other ways to make money on Prize Live besides filling out offers:

1) Playing games
    - There are mini games you can play vs other members and the winner gets 18 cents each time.
    - There are also monthly tournaments where the players with the highest 3 scores get paid $5, $3, and $1

2)Monthly Lottery
    - There is a monthly lottery for $350. For every offer you fill out you get a ticket. There are around 20 different daily pay to click offers that only take 5 minutes to complete all of them and you get a lottery ticket for each one. Thats 600 lottery tickets each month just from those alone!

3)Contests
    - WEEKLY OFFERS CONTEST. This is a contest to see who can do the most offers that week. 1st place gets $70, 2nd gets $40, 3rd gets $20, etc

-MONTHLY REFFERALS CONTEST. This is a contest to see who has the most active referrals and the 1st place winner gets $50, 2nd gets $25, 3rd gets $10, etc

-Other contests: There are also contests for most active forum member, most popular member and more.

So help me out by clicking the banner and signing up through my referral link. Be sure to check out the Prize Live forums for specific info on how to get offers to credit

$1 minimum instant paypal payouts! Banner1

*****Quick Guide for getting offers to credit*****
    1)Use different emails for offers by the same company. The companies want your email address, so they're not going to credit you multiple times for the same email. You can make emails pretty fast in yahoo.

2)Clear your cookies after each offer.

3)Complete the offer to the end. Don't just submit your info on the first or second page then close the window. You must do the whole offer to the very end.

4)If you do an offer that has Silver, Gold, Platinum and Bonus pages at the end, do what they say. Often they'll say click X number of offers on this page and then go to the next etc. Just click the number of offers it tells you to, let those pages load, then close them. You don't have to actually fill out those offers. And always click 3-4 of the offers on the bonus page.

5)You will often see a page in an offer that has a huge list of yes / no buttons next to offers. Always click yes on 4 of them. You don't have to do those offers just click yes and skip it when it asks you to fill it out.

6)Download Roboform. It's a toolbar which you put all of your info into and when you go to a page with forms you just press one button and it fill it out for you. It makes filling out offers alot easier.

7)Also if you see a long list of Yes / No check boxes you can press ALT and + at the same and it will automatically select no for all of them.

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 5:18 pm