My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

2 posters

Other GPT sites to try out *besides cashcrate*

NessaChanel
    NessaChanel

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Other GPT sites to try out *besides cashcrate* Empty Other GPT sites to try out *besides cashcrate*

Post by NessaChanel Sat 14 Feb 2009, 4:20 pm

In my opinion, I think cashle is the best gpt site yet...and payout is sooo quick (talking 15 min.)
    Other GPT sites to try out *besides cashcrate* 8
    This is another one of my favorites...you get $1 *I believe* when you signup..and a low payout of $3. You also get to play the game's of high or low, or spin the wheel *which i love to do*
    jaoli91
    jaoli91

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-02-03

Other GPT sites to try out *besides cashcrate* Empty Re: Other GPT sites to try out *besides cashcrate*

Post by jaoli91 Sat 14 Feb 2009, 5:08 pm

NessaChanel wrote:
    In my opinion, I think cashle is the best gpt site yet...and payout is sooo quick (talking 15 min.)

Wow, you're making me want to sign up there.

I've heard of Cashle but never tried it. That payout time sounds really good! And by payout time you mean how long it takes offers to confirm, right?
    NessaChanel
    NessaChanel

Other GPT sites to try out *besides cashcrate* Empty Re: Other GPT sites to try out *besides cashcrate*

Post by NessaChanel Sat 14 Feb 2009, 11:37 pm

jaoli91 wrote:
    NessaChanel wrote:

Wow, you're making me want to sign up there.

I've heard of Cashle but never tried it. That payout time sounds really good! And by payout time you mean how long it takes offers to confirm, right?

It ranges...the good thing is they have an approval rate to show you how long it'll approve...for instance, if the offer's approval rate is VERY HIGH then it'll approve instantly.

Now the 15 min. payout is actually for cashing out through paypal...and I don't think there's a limit on how many times you can do it, but it's just a dollar limit on cashing out?

To good to be true haha not this site.

Oh and you can see comments on if it approved for other people and they have graphs on how many ppl attempted to do the offer vs. how many times it credited for people.

give it a shot, seriously you'll really love it.
    NessaChanel
    NessaChanel

Post by NessaChanel Thu 19 Feb 2009, 1:36 pm

This one is a cute site...plus you get $1 sign up bonus
    Other GPT sites to try out *besides cashcrate* 1000_2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:01 pm