My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

2 posters

What was your first method of earning money online?

Goozik
    Goozik

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-05-06

What was your first method of earning money online? Empty What was your first method of earning money online?

Post by Goozik Sun 05 Dec 2010, 3:42 am

We all start somewhere, everyone got their first payout from a certain method of earning. What was yours?

I personally started out on a large MMORPG game, long before World of Warcraft even came out I was playing one of it's first big success stories in the field of MMORPGs.

I had reached the max level of the game, in a top guild with top notch equipment when I finally got bored enough to just explore the "extras" of the game that didn't really progress my character for any real game benefit.

Found out that people bought and sold in game currency and accounts. Having a top account I didn't want to part with it, so I looked into the situation.

Turned out I could sell just half of the currency I already had in the game for a little over $200. So I joined a 3rd party website, set-up a deal with the site to meet in the game and give them my game currency in exchange for a paypal payment.

Everything went smooth and in a matter of really a single night I had made my first couple hundred bucks online. I went on to later make far more with the game for a few more months before the earnings because far less (because of world of warcraft taking over) I ended up selling my account and vowing to never play one of those style of games again.

So what type of thing did you do to earn your first dollars online?
    Sentry

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2011-05-06

What was your first method of earning money online? Empty Re: What was your first method of earning money online?

Post by Sentry Sat 07 May 2011, 10:52 am

I started making my first money online by doing Paid to Click, wasn't the best money unless you knew the secrets, like referrals and getting them to sign up under referral links.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:20 pm