My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

+3
jaoli91
briguy
waldo06
7 posters

Tips to help your blog get more Traffic

waldo06

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Tips to help your blog get more Traffic Empty Tips to help your blog get more Traffic

Post by waldo06 Thu 05 Mar 2009, 10:22 am

Here is a great tip to help your blog get more traffic.

STUMBLEUPON It randomly will draw people to your blog. 3.5k of my 4k total visitor swere from stumbleupon. How do they get known? Others with stumbleupon have to like your content, thumbs up it, and give it a review. The more thumbs up and reviews, the more views it gets.

But how do you get thumbs up and reviews?

Well 1, when I notice anyone with a blog, I try to thumbs up it, and review it, just to give them that edge *and I hope they come back and thumbs up mine*
    2, Make your content interesting. If your blog is 100% GPT, your only going to get a few GPT people. If it has OTHER interests, you will get some more.

So when your checking out peoples blogs, Remember, Thumbs them up if they are good. If they REALLY SUCK, then don't, but give the owner some feedback to make it better :-D
    briguy
    briguy
    Admin

Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Tips to help your blog get more Traffic Empty Re: Tips to help your blog get more Traffic

Post by briguy Thu 09 Apr 2009, 4:16 pm

That is a great tip and a great way to get other people to visit your blog/site!
    jaoli91
    jaoli91

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-02-03

Tips to help your blog get more Traffic Empty Re: Tips to help your blog get more Traffic

Post by jaoli91 Tue 14 Apr 2009, 8:56 pm

Wow, I heard of that but never guessed it worked so well! I'm going to try it out. Thanks a ton! Very Happy
    MsFit
    MsFit

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post by MsFit Wed 15 Apr 2009, 4:42 pm

thanks for the tip!
    qmoney1

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-05-29

Post by qmoney1 Fri 29 May 2009, 3:48 pm

thanks for the tip, im just start blogging and wonder how i will get others to visit it Smile
    momofthreekids

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

Post by momofthreekids Wed 03 Jun 2009, 10:03 am

Thanks,for sharing flower
    JonP

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-08-04

Post by JonP Tue 04 Aug 2009, 11:22 am

May I ask what your bounce rate is for StumbleUpon visitors? As well as average length of visit from that source. I've used it in the past and found, while it drives pretty good traffic, the traffic was never that targeted for me and averaged like a 70% bounce rate. If you're having success with it, that's awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:44 am