My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

JINGIT! EASY! Get Paid to watch COMMERCIALS!

jleec92
    jleec92

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2011-09-22

JINGIT! EASY! Get Paid to watch COMMERCIALS! Empty JINGIT! EASY! Get Paid to watch COMMERCIALS!

Post by jleec92 Mon 14 Nov 2011, 8:59 pm

Tired of filling-out offers on normal GPT sites? By joining Jingit, a brand new site, you can earn money easily by watching commercials! It's actually kindda fun 8)You need your facebook account to sign up!

Cash-out: Free Jingit Debit card (INSTANT cash-out, no monthly maintenace fee, 13 years or older)

Expect your card within 7-10 business days! Spend the card wherever Visa card is accepted, even for online purchases!

Here's the card I received in my mail Smile

(Name and card number blurred for security)
    My first PAYMENT!

Click the banner below to join!

Can't click the banner? Copy/paste the link below into your address bar:

jingit.com/?ref_id=7986&s=f

Last edited by jleec92 on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total
    jleec92
    jleec92

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2011-09-22

JINGIT! EASY! Get Paid to watch COMMERCIALS! Empty Re: JINGIT! EASY! Get Paid to watch COMMERCIALS!

Post by jleec92 Sat 03 Aug 2013, 7:38 am

Hi there! I just want to make an update to this post to show that I'm STILL earning money from this wonderful program as of 2013! Yes, for the past two years I've been earning even more cash to make convenient purchases!

I hope you make it possible to sign-up for Jingit through my referral link by clicking here. If you can't click the link, simply copy/paste it from below:

jingit.com/?ref_id=7986&s=f

Jingit had also released their mobile app some time ago. Let me just say it's a lifesaver when I'm not near a computer to view the video ads. I use the Jingit app on Android, but it's also available for you iphone users!

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:07 pm