My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Please help us...

yelenaily

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-07-31

Please help us... Empty Please help us...

Post by yelenaily Mon 21 Nov 2011, 2:51 am

Hi, I'm trying to raise some money for my husbands dental work... we're barely making our ends meet and have been putting off his dental issues, but now it has gotten to the point where we can't continue to wait.

He is 33 and the only teeth that are still good are the front ones and he needs 4 root canals and 2 or 3 teeth will need to be taken out completely and some major fillings and crowns that need to be put in. Right now he can't eat or sleep or do anything and is constantly in pain an we have absolutely no extra cash to be able to take him to the dentist... in the last for weeks he's lost 15 pounds an has hit rock bottom depression...

I don't know what else to do cause we both work, but the amount of bills that we have is insane and we barely make enough to cover rent and bills and right now we need to spend at least a couple thousand dollars on his teeth. I have no other choice but to turn to begging people to help... if you can spare anything at all, it will make a world of difference for us!

my paypal email address is zaya0531@gmail.com

Thank you all so very much!

Please donate what you can... Every Little Bit Helps!

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:50 pm