My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

2 posters

Brand new gpt site admin is giong to let the members design it

thingone

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-05-30

Brand new gpt site admin is giong to let the members design it  Empty Brand new gpt site admin is giong to let the members design it

Post by thingone Wed 30 May 2012, 10:15 pm

Hi i just found a brand new g.p.t site that looks like it is going to be pretty cool when done. The admin is still in the midst of design and is pretty much letting the new members design it witch i found pretty cool. From what i seen they give you a $1 signup bonus it has offer contest referral contests you get 75 cent for every referral that dose an offer. I just cashed out 4% to see if there legit and got it in my paypal account five minutes later. I just sent the admin an idea for a design for the site Cool any way check it out it looks like its going to be cool when done. like is below and no its not a referral link lol

gptmonster.co.cc
    jleec92
    jleec92

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2011-09-22

Brand new gpt site admin is giong to let the members design it  Empty Re: Brand new gpt site admin is giong to let the members design it

Post by jleec92 Mon 06 Aug 2012, 11:12 pm

Looks like the site won't happen. It's expired :C

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:59 pm