My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Pretty fast money

An Anonymous User

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-08-03

Pretty fast money Empty Pretty fast money

Post by An Anonymous User Tue 03 Aug 2010, 3:19 am

...............tl;dr version...................
    http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=AnAnonymousUser
    {Thats my referral link up there}

I recently joined Points2Shop about 2-3 days ago. I'm still new to the site, but so far it looks promising. They give you 250 free points, thats $2.50 when you sign up, and i earned 750'ish points, so in total thats 1k points = $10. Yeah i know its not a lot, but i just joined it 2-3 days ago, in another 2-3, it'll be about another $10. What you do, is fill out surveys, i use another email acc (my personal one to sign up to Points2Shop, but a mule email for offers) you can even get a free phone number to do the offers if they require one from K7.net

The only draw back is, you cant convert points to cash, and export it to paypal, you can only earn cash and convert them to points. It's not bad because you can spend the points on Amazon.com. Just copy/paste the product number on the product's info into 'Find a Prize' in points2shop, and the way you calculate how many points you'll need is by: 250 points (which you'll get for signing up) add a decimal 2 places over, so its $2.50 that you can spend. Now if something like a PSN costs $20.00, then you drop the decimal to make it 2000 points. If you remember, i made 1k in 2-3 days, so in a week you can get enough points for the PSN $20 or for Xbox Live 1600 for 2000 points too.

Here's my referral link (you'll get 250 points, and i'll get 0.50cents Smile)
    http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=AnAnonymousUser

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:01 pm