My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Go4freebies- Hot GPT Rewards Site!

go4freebies

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2010-09-29

Go4freebies- Hot GPT Rewards Site! Empty Go4freebies- Hot GPT Rewards Site!

Post by go4freebies Wed 29 Sep 2010, 8:56 pm

Go4freebies: Brand New GPT Rewards Site

Earn tons of awesome rewards by completing free surveys, free trials, and downloading online games.
    Current prizes offered: Ipad, PS3, Laptop, Gift cards, cash, and much more.
    Users earn points by completing our sponsors offers.
    (I have already received $15 from the site in 1 day’s work and it did not take me long to earn)
    What you will do is select a prize then create a free account to get started right away.
    Then you will go to the “Offers Page” and start earning points! Most offers will credit your account instantly or within 2-5 minutes after the Offer Requirements are met.

So far only United States, United Kingdom, and Canada members are accepted. They are looking to add more countries in the future….

Referral Earnings:

Refer your friends by using your unique referral link and earn 10% of their points for a lifetime. We have tons banner creative’s you can use and a couple promotion videos.

Here is their newest promo video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeJoTY9j5Oo

They have a Live Support Agent and support ticket system as well so if you have any questions they answer them almost immediately. This site has awesome support and I highly recommend checking it out! Very Happy

Go4freebies- Hot GPT Rewards Site! Promotion

Thanks,
    Go4freebies User

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:01 pm