My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Quickrewards, No min payout for Paypal.

Goozik
    Goozik

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-05-06

Quickrewards, No min payout for Paypal. Empty Quickrewards, No min payout for Paypal.

Post by Goozik Sun 02 Jan 2011, 3:25 am

One of my favorite sites where I enjoy earning money daily is QuickRewards With the general get paid to ways of earning daily with regular sign up offers, cash back shopping, printable coupons and array of small daily tasks to complete the site has a solid base of extra ways to earn.

The main attraction is the Survey section. The site is partnered up with several of the top online survey companies and together they offer upwards of fifteen surveys a day to complete, and never less then four. Varying in range most are worth 50c-$1. With a extra few occasionally worth upwards of $10. It's all updated daily. Because of the partnership with same survey sites, you can answer your basic info questions just a couple times a day, allowing you to spend more time doing the actual survey questions.

Make sure to answer the daily Trivia question for 1/2cent, it's one of four multiple choice type of general knowledge question, and they are user submitted.
    Tip: Use a search and win site to double check the answer and possibly earn a little more.

The Daily clicks/tasks section offers 3-5cents of earning, and you visit sights that are way different then your typical advertisements. Here you earn for viewing things like your horoscope, lotto results, and the recipe of the day. Along with other simple tasks like watching a video clip.

Facts about Quickrewards:

* Site has been around since 2002,
    * NO minimum payout for Paypal. Feel free to do it after earning 2cents in less then 2mins.
    * Paypal payments are made next business day, so anytime during the week and it's less then 24hrs for payment.
    * Surveys also credit next business day.
    * Other then paypal it offers gift certificate options starting at $5, including Amazon,Best Buy & Ebay.
    * Open to residents of USA,UK,Canada.

Join through my referral link please,They have a 5% on direct referrals earnings. So I really appreciate it when you experience success with the site.

http://www2.quickrewards.net/?r=Goozik

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:57 am