My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

2 posters

New GPT site points2shop/Cashle

twilliams32

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2011-01-26

New GPT site points2shop/Cashle Empty New GPT site points2shop/Cashle

Post by twilliams32 Thu 27 Jan 2011, 10:53 pm

Hey all, could you do something for me and sign up for this site called points2shop?

Everytime someone signs up under my name I get 100 points! (you MUST use the link below)

This site is 100% LEGIT! I wouldn't lie to you that is the LAST thing I want.
    All you have to do to use the site is complete sponsored offers (which are free) and surveys.

I know what you are thinking..."twilliams55 I've done these websites before and they are fake"....but listen to me; this is NOT fake in ANY sense of the word! If you want FREE items from amazon.com this is your place!

You can get video games, clothing, electronics, microsoft points, xbox live cards....just about ANYTHING from amazon for FREE!!

If you still dont believe me do this, sign up for the website, confirm your account and you will get 250 points (100 points - $1 USD) (yes it works for UK and CA residents as well) and order the DOLLAR BILL. You will receive the money in the mail in 3-5 business days and will PROVE that it works!

Still not convinced? Just give it a try!

Just click the link below and get started on this FANTASTIC web site!

ALSO anyone who signs up right now get 250 FREE points!

http://www.points2shop.com/register?ref=twilliams55
    Michigan
    Michigan

Number of posts : 174
    Registration date : 2010-10-19

New GPT site points2shop/Cashle Empty Re: New GPT site points2shop/Cashle

Post by Michigan Sun 30 Jan 2011, 10:53 am

Both are nice sites.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:54 am