My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Points2shop.com(make money and earn prizes!)

cailabrown

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2012-04-02

Points2shop.com(make money and earn prizes!) Empty Points2shop.com(make money and earn prizes!)

Post by cailabrown Wed 11 Apr 2012, 1:23 am

I have been a member of points2shop for aboout a week now and i've really enjoyed myself using it. Ive earned 2150 points already, which is an equivilant of 21.50(can be used to buy prizes and gift cards). You can earn cash too, I just prefer points instead. It took me atleast two weeks to earn that much on Fusioncash. When you earn cash, it can be paid out by check, paypal, or alert pay(no fees either tongue). I prefer to earn points though because there are many prizes that you can choose from. My current goal right now is getting a kindle fire:) But there are many other prizes you can choose from too, you can even get a dollar bill sent to you house just for 100 points! Lol I did this and recieved my dollar a few days after my order was approved;) Points2shop is completely free too!! Smile You can even purchase gift cards with you points:)(ex. amazon gift card, walmat gift card ect.) Even xbox live cards too. And all the prizes you order on points2shop is through amazon.com so you know that your order isnt going to be something you didnt want, or didnt think it was going to be.

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN: You have to be at least 18 years old or 13+ with parents approval.

RESTRICTIONS: Each individual or household is allowed only one account. Also only one account per computer, as well as one account per IP address. If you have family that is interested in joining, great, they are more than welcome to, as long as they do not live in the same house.

FREE OFFERS: There are over 344 free offers. Which includes videos, surveys, sign ups, downloads, simple tasks, paid to click, you can even play games to earn points!Smile
    DAILY SURVEYS: There are 10 high paying daily surveys on points2shop.com

PROOF OF PAYMENT/REWARDS GALLERY: There is an awards gallery where you can view pictures memebers sent in of what they got using points2shop

SIGNUP BONUS: You get 250 points ($2.50) for registering

If your still not sure about signing up, on the site there is a shoutbox where you can speak to other members about what they have earned and if this site is legitimate. I LOVE this site. BEST GPT SITE IVE USED SO FAR Smile If you want to go ahead and register click the picture below or click the link and it will take you straight to the registration page to earn your bonus 250 points Smile

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=cailabrown

Last edited by cailabrown on Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add another link)

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:27 pm