My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Points2shop/Cashle earn points AND cash towards amazon.com!

pokemonbreeder18

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Points2shop/Cashle earn points AND cash towards amazon.com! Empty Points2shop/Cashle earn points AND cash towards amazon.com!

Post by pokemonbreeder18 Sat 12 Dec 2009, 1:38 am

Points2Shop

THIS OFFER APPLIES FOR UNITED STATES, CANADA, AND UK ONLY!!!

Hello!

I wanted to take the time to tell you a little about the site that i have been participating in lately. The name of the site is www.Points2Shop.com This isn't a 'Get Free Things' site. In fact, nothing in life is free. However, this is a site that you can use to EARN things that you would otherwise have to pay for.

I know, you're probably thinking 'How is that possible!' well, its possible because advertisers place their links on the points2shop website. Then members like myself go and complete the offers that we are interested in. When i do an offer, Points2Shop gets paid for bringing me to that advertisers website. When Points2Shop gets paid, they give me a portion of that payment so that i can then get things from amazon.com.

Here are some of the GREAT items you can earn from Points2Shop!

*Video Games!
    *CD's!
    *DVD's!
    *Electronics!
    *iPods!
    *Clothing!

If it is on amazon, it is on Points2Shop!

* Earn points or cash by doing surveys/offers on points2shop or cashle
    * Win points by beating other members in the games
    * Earn FREE Microsoft Points and FREE Microsoft Live Cards, then have them emailed to you
    * Make up to $1 for each person you refer, and earn 15% of what they make on offers
    * Spend your points on almost anything that can be ordered from amazon.com
    * 250 Points FREE Just For Joining!!
    * Are you a VIDEO GAME fan? CLICK HERE!!

If you need to know more information you can check the Points2Shop forums where members post the things that they have received for earning points on the points2shop website!

Thank you for taking the time to read this information and i hope to see you earning points soon!

CLICK HERE TO START EARNING NOW!!

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:07 am