My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

Earn points to spend on Amazon or Cash

remus25

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Earn points to spend on Amazon or Cash Empty Earn points to spend on Amazon or Cash

Post by remus25 Mon 04 May 2009, 6:15 pm

I recently came across this site and wanted to share it with the community here.

I am normally quite dubious of such sites but it was recommended to me by a friend so I thought I would give it a try.

First thing i did was to check how long the website has been running which is 2 years.
    I have personally been a member for 12 days now

There are 2 sides to this site.

One is cashle and the other is points2shop

On cashle you earn money and on points2shop you earn points.

points are spent on any product/item for sale on amazon.

Cash can be withdrawn into a paypal account, e-gold account, alertpay account, liberty reserve account.

Or u can request a check or purchase the following gift cards: amazon, Gamestop, Target, Best-Buy, Futureshop.
    Gift cards are emailed to you.

Basically you sign up and earn points or cash by completing free "offers".

I quoted "offers" there because they are not just offers and free samples u sign up for, there are also surveys you can complete.

each offer has a set amount of points and can only be completed once. when u complete an offer and its approved, the points are added to your account.

you can then spend those points on amazon.

cashle works the same way, except you earn money for the offers completed and not points.
    u can convert cash earned into points if u decide u wish to spend points on amazon or you can just simply withdraw the cash.

At any time u can switch between cashle and points2shop via a link in the top left of the website, your account works on both.

As i said at the beginning, i was a bit dubious at first.

What I did was, make a cup of tea, put some music on and spent a couple of hours going through their offers completing some until I had enough points to order something from amazon.

My sister recently had a baby and lives in scotland so I decided to spend the points on a webcam to send to her.

As soon as I had enough points, I chose the webcam I wanted and made the order. once I made the order its status was at "pending". an admin has to approve each order which can take 2 days.

An admin approved my order and 3 days later my brand new webcam arrived.

I honestly thought it might have been a scam which is why I only spent a couple of hours leisurely doing offers and spent the points so soon to test the site.

when you sign up you start off with 250 points, if you are from the US u can instantly order $1 for 100 points so that new members can verify the site is real.

Offers are only available to people from the UK, USA or CA, if u are from another country u can still sign up, but u can only earn money/points by refering new members.

People who sign up via a referal link do not lose anything by doing so. it is no different from signing up directly from their site without clicking a referal link.
    points2shop/cashle reward the referer for promoting their website.

If you found this post helpfull and plan to sign up, please consider signing up via my referal link.

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=uin1240518383

Good luck and please give feedback and let others know what your experience was with points2shop/cashle

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:39 pm