My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

A Simple Way of Earning Over $200/Month!

jttn90

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

A Simple Way of Earning Over $200/Month! Empty A Simple Way of Earning Over $200/Month!

Post by jttn90 Sat 19 Dec 2009, 9:41 pm

If you haven't heard of GPT sites then you are really missing out. GPT (get-paid-to) sites are websites that pay you to complete surveys and offers. Wait a minute, how can these websites survive if you're the one who's getting paid by them? Well, the website gets a percentage of your profits. Don't worry, it's usually a 75-25 split in your favour. Not only that, but you get to try out the offers - which are usually some kind of product or service - for free! (Because companies are willing to pay you top-dollar for it). So essentially, you're getting paid to try out a product/service. When was the last time a shopkeeper paid YOU to try out their product/service? I didn't think so.

Let's get one thing straight - the Internet is full of scams. And there's obviously going to be many GPT sites out there that just want your bank account details (and probably your address just for kicks). But just as there are many rotten apples, there are some that are very delicious and succulent and can give you a very sweet, passive (crunchy) income. The one that I'm referring to (and advocate) is one called Cashcrate.

Cashcrate is probably the best GPT site you'll ever come across. You can bet on your mother's grave that you can earn a reliable income just by completing free offers and surveys. Let's say a daily survey had a payout of $0.80. If you did only 2 of these a day for 1 month only, you'd get $48 just for exercising your fingers a little. Now imagine you did 10 surveys instead. This turns out to be $240 a month! (And you thought standing in line at the dole queue was easy)

A Simple Way of Earning Over $200/Month! Blueanimated

If you want up the ante, Cashcrate also has an awesome referral system. I don't think there are many other GPT sites that can boast what Cashcrate has to offer. So, you get paid 20% of what your 1st level referrals get (the people you directly refer to Cashcrate) and 10% of your 2nd level referrals get (the people who get referred to Cashcrate by your 1st level referrals). The rest of their referral program looks like this:

Bronze - 0 Active Referrals - 20% First Level, 10% Second Level
    Silver - 50 Active Referrals - 25% First Level, 10% Second Level
    Gold - 150 Active Referrals - 25% First Level, 15% Second Level
    Platinum - 300 Active Referrals - 30% First Level, 15% Second Level
    Elite - 500 Active Referrals - 30% First Level, 20% Second Level

(When you sign up, you start off on the Bronze level, but you can obviously work up the ladder)
    You will also get a $1.00 bonus for every active referral from the United States who completes their first offer.

And unlike most GPT websites, Cashcrate allows anyone on the planet to join. And you can sign up for FREE - which is a clear indicator that this couldn't possibly be a scam as you have nothing to lose.

With that said, Cashcrate is probably one of the best GPT sites around. You get paid to complete offers and surveys, try out products/services (for free) and if that doesn't satisfy you, then you could try out their very generous referral system. As I said before, if you're not on Cashcrate yet, (or trying out other GPT websites for that matter), then you're really missing out on the big crunch.

PS: If you sign up under my name, I'll offer to help you find your first referrals - http://www.cashcrate.com/1716149

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:34 am