My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

!!PAYING!! for just joining lockerz.com!! :)

kushy

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

!!PAYING!! for just joining lockerz.com!! :) Empty !!PAYING!! for just joining lockerz.com!! :)

Post by kushy Sat 06 Feb 2010, 11:12 pm

Hey guys, you ever heard of lockerz.com Its a great site where you just answer questions (not surveys) and login for ptz. PTZ are lockerz form of currency. With ptz you can get prizes like game systems, games, paypal cash, and much more! You can find out more at my site: thalockerzinvite.tk

Since you won't have to complete anything but just sign up for free I will be paying $0.25. I know $0.25 is nothing but its like getting it for free. All you do is sign up.

Lockerz is an invitation only site so join by sending me a pm with your e-mail. And after you join I will send you the money via payal.

Instructions: Send me a PM with your e-mail address to join. Than I will invite you to the site and you will get an e-mail with a link on it. Click on the link and fill out signing info. Then log-in and answer the daily question once a day for ptz! Its FREE, you don't have to use any money.

What You Get: $0.25 USD via Paypal Very Happy

Join and start earning for free. Check out my site for proof and info on the site.

Nobody interested in $0.25 for JUST signing up!? You can get items with your PTZ without spending money. I'm saving up for a macbook which cost 1000 PTZ, I have 703 right now. When you start you get 4 ptz each day (2 for signing in and 2 for answering the daily question). Then when you invite 20 friends you become a Z-lister (you also get a z-list t-shirt) and earn double ptz (4 for signing in and 4 for answering the daily question) I am a Z-lister. I need roughly 35 people to sign up for me and my points I get everyday to get my prize in the February redemption. A redemption is for right now when they restock items. There are hundred thousands of members who joined from all over the world so prizes go out fast.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:27 pm