My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

4 posters

Hello all! Update on MyGPTCash Forums!

Moneymaker13
    Moneymaker13
    Admin

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Hello all! Update on MyGPTCash Forums! Empty Hello all! Update on MyGPTCash Forums!

Post by Moneymaker13 Wed 23 Mar 2011, 2:07 am

I have not been here in a long time, it looks like most stuff is just spam! Please give me suggestions on what to do with this site!

I have been on a journey to making 10k a month, and if you would like to join me in a forum that shows you a lot of stuff that you can make wayyy more than GPT money ($500 a month)..

Last edited by briguy on Sun 19 Jan 2014, 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dead dead link)
    Michigan
    Michigan

Number of posts : 174
    Registration date : 2010-10-19

Hello all! Update on MyGPTCash Forums! Empty Re: Hello all! Update on MyGPTCash Forums!

Post by Michigan Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:34 pm

Thanks, I'll join.
    Moola-Mails
    Moola-Mails

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-02-22

Hello all! Update on MyGPTCash Forums! Empty Re: Hello all! Update on MyGPTCash Forums!

Post by Moola-Mails Wed 22 Feb 2012, 2:43 pm

Hello, there are many forums online that are successful. If you want to own your own forum you will have to battle with spammers daily. I know, I own my own forum as well and have to constantly delete spam messages. My forum is earnmoneyonline2 if your interested in joining. As far as what you should do with your forum, thats up to you but the spammers will never leave you alone. Hope you have the time to fight them and keep your forum up and running.
    pupsy24

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-10-19

Post by pupsy24 Tue 14 May 2013, 7:37 am

Hello everyone

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:22 am