My GPT Cash Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPT Forums - Discuss your favorite GPT Sites, Tips, and Tricks!

+2
kanryan
walletstuffer
6 posters

Tips on Using GPT Offers for Serious Money

walletstuffer
    walletstuffer

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2010-07-24

Tips on Using GPT Offers for Serious Money Empty Re: Tips on Using GPT Offers for Serious Money

Post by walletstuffer Sat 24 Jul 2010, 8:27 am

chinni wrote: I always suggest getting a prepaid credit card from somewhere like Walmart. It is safer than using your own credit card, and this way you can avoid the hassle of trying to cancel a charge that shouldn’t be there. That scenario is rare, but better safe than sorry.

I have to agree with you there. I would like to also mention that if you need a prepaid credit card, you can go to accountnow.com. Their cards work just like debit cards as well, so you can use them for direct deposit on paypal, which will also increase your withdraw limit with paypal. At the account now site, if you use the referral code EWL1, you will also receive a $10 credit when you activate your card. The cards are free, and come in very handy.
    kanryan

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2010-08-28

Tips on Using GPT Offers for Serious Money Empty Re: Tips on Using GPT Offers for Serious Money

Post by kanryan Sat 28 Aug 2010, 2:07 pm

Very good, thanks

Does it make using auto-fill type of add-ons count as racing through offers?
    mrthought

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-09-04

Post by mrthought Mon 13 Sep 2010, 4:50 am

Nice topic! it's useful, especially for newbie, i earned some money from making offers Very Happy

Modified starch
    Promtional Coasters
    girlytwoyou

Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2010-04-28

Post by girlytwoyou Sat 13 Nov 2010, 11:39 pm

Thanks for the info!
    Michigan
    Michigan

Number of posts : 174
    Registration date : 2010-10-19

Post by Michigan Sun 16 Jan 2011, 12:51 am

Very good info. I like GPT sites.
    RC642Lq

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

Post by RC642Lq Sun 16 Jan 2011, 2:51 pm

Nice tips, I'll make sure to follow them when I do offers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:37 pm